ChefPrep customers have a legal right to receive goods which match their description and are of an acceptable quality. ChefPrep will manage customer complaints about products which are sold by Restaurant Partners via the ChefPrep service and delivered to customers by an approved Delivery Partner.
Claims for refunds will be managed in accordance with the terms of this Refund Policy.
- Customers should make a claim for a refund within 48 hours of receipt of their Order.
- ChefPrep will review the claim and may request further information from the customer to determine whether the claim occurred after delivery (including photographs of the problem where applicable).
- ChefPrep may request further information from the Restaurant Partner and the Delivery Partner after the initial assessment of the claim.
- On the basis of the information provided to ChefPrep and after assessing ChefPrep records (which may include the customer’s order details and order history), ChefPrep will determine whether: (i) the claim is a ‘minor’ or ‘major’ claim under the Australian Consumer Law; and (ii) the claim arises as a result of an act or omission of a Restaurant Partner or a Delivery Partner (the “Responsible Party”).
- Where ChefPrep determines that the claim is a minor problem, ChefPrep will work with the Responsible Party to fix the minor problem by offering a replacement, credit or refund.
- Where ChefPrep determines that the claim is a major problem requiring a refund of a Product or Order, ChefPrep will work with the Responsible Party to provide the customer with a refund.
Please contact us if you would like to cancel or change your order. Please be aware that you will not be able to cancel or amend your order if our delivery partner has commenced processing your order.